Register for both of our online courses, Labor and Birth and Essentials for Breastfeeding, with this single registration.
The Labor and Birth course helps equip you with information as you prepare for the joy of parenthood. The course covers a variety of topics, including:
- Intro to Labor
- Labor and Birth
- Pain and Comfort Measures
- Warning Signs
- Routine Procedures & Interventions
- Cesarean Birth
- Birth Planning
The Essentials of Breastfeeding course equips you with information and tips to support your breastfeeding goals.
Once you enroll and your payment is processed, details on how to access the course will be emailed to you. The email will contain the link to enroll in the course.
- All Labor and Birth course content has been approved by Gundersen Health System to provide patients with up-to-date, reliable information regarding labor and birth.
- All Essentials of Breastfeeding course content has been approved by Gundersen Health System International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants. Content from these courses are not developed by Gundersen providers. There may be minor differences between the practices discussed in the courses and the practices at Gundersen. If you have questions about any practice or information you view in the courses, please reach out to your provider.
- Specific to the Labor and Birth course, at this time, Gundersen Health System does not work directly with doulas. We understand this may interest you so, please discuss any questions regarding doulas with your clinician.
- Specific to the Essentials of Breastfeeding course, For any questions regarding the use of saccharin, please reach out to the Lactation Consultants, as moderate use is acceptable.
- Upon enrollment into the course:
- You will have access to the course for one year
- You can access and view the course as many times as you like within 365 days
- You can access the course from multiple devices