The health of your employees is key to running a successful business. Our Business Health Services team—and our network of more than 700 providers—works with businesses and organizations of all sizes. We offer the resources your employees need to keep them healthy and on the job.
- Department of Transportation services (drug and alcohol testing and CDL exams), pre-employment physicals, work-related injuries and OSHA screenings (silica exams and respirator clearance)
- Worker's Compensation case management
- Hearing conservation services
- Ergonomic assessments and trainings
- Industrial rehabilitation services including post-offer job screens, ergonomic assessments and fit-for-duty and return-to-work exams
- Safety eyewear program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services
Gundersen’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives your employees the skills they need to overcome personal or work-related issues that can otherwise be costly to their health and your business. We offer training and consultation to meet your company’s needs as well as employee assessments and referrals and debriefing services.
Our Occupational Medicine experts provide physical exams and screenings for your employees to help prevent injuries and illness. We also manage exams, determine eligibility and report results so you can focus on running your business.
You can breathe easy knowing that our team is available if a work-related injury pops up. From preventive measures to specialized work-hardening rehabilitation, our experts provide comprehensive worker’s compensation case management to your business.
Our Advanced Rehab team can help you reduce your Workers' Compensation costs through education and training, job analysis and effective rehabilitation. We offer a wide range of services, including ergonomic assessments, workplace injury prevention, pre-work screenings, work hardening and more.
We offer state-of-the-art safety eyewear that exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 requirements for eyewear in the workplace. Your employees can qualify for wholesale pricing on lenses and frames and take advantage of discounts on eyewear purchased at Gundersen Eye Clinics and participating affiliate vision centers.
Our qualified Substance Abuse Professionals offer comprehensive face-to-face assessments and clinical evaluation for your employees who have a positive drug or alcohol test. The SAP determines whether your employee needs assistance to resolve drug or alcohol use problems and recommends a course of treatment.
Make being healthy convenient for your employees. Our team offers worksite biometric screenings and topical health fairs that promote overall health and wellness. We also offer personal health assessments (PHA) designed to measure overall health, identify health risks and promote healthy change.
Our Business Health programs are designed to keep employers informed of the safety and health topics and regulations that impact their employees. Opportunities include DOT Drug & Alcohol Supervisor Training, OSHA Voluntary Compliance for General Industry and Reasonable Suspicion in the Workplace. Please call for more info 608-775-8700
• Certificate of Vision Examination by Competent Authority (MV3030V)
• Insulin-Treated Diabetes Mellitus Assessment Form (MCSA-5870)
• Medical Examination Report (MER) Form (MCSA-5875)
• Medical Determination for Respirator Use
• OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation - Initial Questionnaire
• OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation - Periodic Questionnaire
Please email or call our Business Health Services team to inquire about or set up a contract.