Six-week virtual workshop - a guide to living with diabetes
You will learn ways to live with and better manage diabetes.
The Healthy Living with Diabetes workshop is geared for adults with type 2 diabetes; adults with pre-diabetes; or adults living with or caring for someone who has diabetes.
What you'll gain:
- Techniques to deal with the symptoms of diabetes.
- Learn appropriate exercise, use of medication and healthy eating strategies.
- Improvements in health, health behavior and blood sugar levels.
- A sense of confidence in managing diabetes.
- More confidence in your ability to communicate with physicians.
- Fewer doctor and emergency room visits and fewer hospitalizations.
- Foot care knowledge.
- Tips for talking with a healthcare provider or family member about diabetes and general health.
*Pre-registration is required. Cost includes a workbook which will be yours to keep. Payment will be via credit card.