Gundersen offers about 125 clinical trials on any day, granting you access to the same cutting-edge treatments available at the best-known medical research hospitals. You could be the reason we find a cure. Clinical trials help medical experts learn whether a new treatment can produce a better outcome for those with serious and life-threatening conditions.
You can participate in our trials for cancer and blood disorders, and those underway for other specialty conditions like diabetes and heart disease.
The data collected from clinical trials will help find new ways to prevent, detect or manage diseases and medical conditions; determine the safety and effectiveness of new treatments; and find the correct dosages to treat a medical problem.
- You may receive medication or treatment not yet available to the general public that could improve your health.
- You will help researchers learn whether new medications are effective.
- You will help others by providing information that can lead to better treatments.
- You may be eligible for study-related visits, laboratory tests, procedures and/or experimental medication or treatment at no cost.
- You may receive money for your time and travel expenses.
To participate in a clinical trial, you must give your informed consent. That means that you understand the purpose of the study, the procedures and tests required, the risks and benefits and your rights.
Your participation in a clinical trial is vital to Gundersen Medical Foundation's mission. Let’s take the next steps together. If you think you may qualify for a clinical trial, contact your healthcare provider or call us.