Gundersen Health System's Brain Injury Support Group is open to anyone affected by a brain injury, including friends and family members. The group offers opportunities for all to:
- Share mutual concerns related to brain injury
- Learn about brain injuries
- Socialize and raise awareness of brain injuries
- Access resources for living with brain injuries
- Integrate in the community
- Discuss work and leisure experiences
- Build supportive relationships with family, friends and peers
Please join our Facebook group to view upcoming meetings, events and offer support to other members of our group.
Join our Facebook group
2019 meeting dates and topics are:
- April 22: Registration not required -5:30 to 7:30 p.m., La Crosse YMCA Healthy Living Center
- May 14: Pontoon ride and adaptive biking with North American Squirrel Association (NASA), 4 to 6 p.m., Mosey Boat Landing, Brice Prairie
- August 19: Registration not required - time and location TBD
- September: Rehab Celebration: Date, time, and location TBD
- October 9: Registration not required - La Crosse YMCA Healthy Living Center, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- December 16: Registration not required - La Crosse YMCA Healthy Living Center, Time and location TBD
Please see our Facebook page or email for further details on outings.