Gundersen offers free interpreter services when you visit our facilities for care.
You have the right to understand your health problems, treatment and care plan when you visit the doctor. You have the right to work with a trained interpreter if you need one.
- Free interpreter service in all languages is available to you day or night
- Interpreters will keep your personal information private
- Ask to have an interpreter in person, via phone or iPad when you are seen by a doctor, nurse or other staff
Applying for work at Gundersen Health System
We offer equal job opportunities to all who apply. You may have free interpreter service by phone when you call or ask in person about jobs. You may need help filling out forms or have questions about our hiring process:
- Come to Recruitment Services, 232 3rd St. N. #600, La Crosse, WI, 54601.
- Call (608) 775-4743, option 0 or (800) 362-9567.
- First, you will be connected to an interpreter.
- Next, you and the interpreter will be connected to a recruiter.
Tell us what you think
We want to provide the best care and service to our patients. Talk to the person caring for you if you:
- Have a question or concern
- Want to thank someone for the care you received
- Are not getting the care or service you expected
If you call or email, we need to know:
- Date of your visit
- The clinic and department you visited
- Your comments about your visit
- Your name, address, and phone number if you want someone to contact you
- If you email us in another language, we will have your comments translated. Our response to you will take a little more time. Call the numbers listed above if you need an answer right away.