What is Healthy Living with Chronic Pain?
This is a proven workshop:
- Designed for adults dealing with on-going (chronic) pain
- Teaches skills to effectively manage pain
- Improves energy, mental health, and quality of life!
- Decreases pain and dependence on others
- Better ability to understand pain, gain confidence, and use coping skills.
Classes are held on Mondays starting on July 22 and run through August 26.
Classes will be held at the La Crosse Campus, main clinic, basement conference room #1. Please park in green ramp or use valet.