Gundersen Health System's Brain Injury Support Group is open to anyone affected by a brain injury, including friends and family members. The group offers opportunities for all to:
- Share mutual concerns related to brain injury
- Learn about brain injuries
- Socialize and raise awareness of brain injuries
- Access resources for living with brain injuries
- Integrate in the community
- Discuss work and leisure experiences
- Build supportive relationships with family, friends and peers
Please join our Facebook group to view upcoming meetings, events and offer support to other members of our group.
Join our Facebook group
2020 meeting dates and topics are:
- CANCELLED: June 18, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Moon Tunes, Riverside Park, 100 Block, State St., La Crosse, WI 54601
- Sept. 17, 4 to 6 p.m. at NASA, Mosey Landing, W7207 N. Shore Lane, Onalaska, WI 54650
- Nov. 19, 5 to 7 p.m. at the Healthy Living Center–La Crosse YMCA, 1140 Main St., La Crosse, WI 54601
Please see our Facebook page or email for further details on outings.