Imagine yourself working alongside doctors to prepare spaces and linens for life-saving care. Or serving meals that provide strength and comfort. Gundersen has full-time and part-time openings on our Foodservice, Laundry and housekeeping teams, where your work impacts all those who provide and depend on us for care.
A few things you should know:
- You’ll start by earning $15 an hour in Laundry, Environmental Services or Foodservice. Earn more when you work nights and weekends. Plus, you'll be eligible for healthcare benefits for you and your family!
- A position in Laundry, Environmental Services or Foodservice is your opportunity to move away from a desk and to a hands-on job on a team that works together to meet the needs of our patients and staff.
- Work life balance is important. That’s why we encourage you to choose full-time or part-time shifts that work best for you.
- You’ll feel pride in your work and in your team. Our medical staff cannot care for patients without you.
- We're here to support you. Gundersen's Career Development Center advisors will guide you in exploring career options, connect you to opportunities in the organization, help with the job application process and prepare you for interviews.
Life at Gundersen
Around here, loving your job is part of the job. We're a community of caregivers, committed to the health and wellbeing of all.
Our Total Rewards commitment helps you live happy and healthy, meet your goals and thrive in your career and beyond.
Who We Are
We're proud of our rich history and look forward to our bright future.