We offer surgical obstetrics training to a new resident or a Family Medicine physician practicing inside or outside Gundersen. Apply now through Oct. 1, 2023. Our fellow joins us in July 2024.
We’re looking for a fellow who’s looking to learn how to provide full-spectrum obstetric care in under-resourced areas. If that’s you, apply before Oct. 1, 2023. We’ll offer virtual interviews to the top candidates and extend an offer on Dec. 1, 2023.
When you apply, include:
- OB procedure logs
- Your curriculum vitae (CV)
- 2 letters of recommendation, including one from a program director if you’re completing a residency
- A statement that shares why you're interested in our program and how you’ll use your training after your fellowship
You’re eligible for our fellowship if you:
- Hold or are eligible for board certification and a Wisconsin medical license
- Earned your Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree
- Are licensed by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to write prescriptions
- Have completed a 3-year Family Medicine residency accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
We have it all in La Crosse, Wis. Our vibrant city and region support your dream lifestyle with a welcoming community, culture and outdoor adventure.
Steps from our flagship medical center in La Crosse, our housing options allow you to enjoy the company of your family and the comradery of your colleagues.
As you learn how to become the clinician you aspire to be, we’ll provide space to prioritize your mind and body wellness, and reach the work-life balance you need.
We're here to answer your questions about our fellowship.