Maybe it’s a nagging pain in your knee or hip. Maybe it’s a sports injury. No matter the cause, conditions of the bones, joints and muscles can keep you from the activities you enjoy. Turn to our orthopedic specialists for a wide range of surgical and non-surgical treatments. Our surgeons work hand-in-hand with physical therapists and other specialists to get you back on your feet. We have the most fellowship trained Orthopedic surgeons in the region, covering every subspecialty.
- Hand and wrist conditions like carpal tunnel
- Joint pain (osteoarthritis)
- Orthopedic birth defects, injuries and delays in children
- Orthopedic trauma
- Sports injuries
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hand surgery
- Joint injections
- Joint replacement of hip, knee and shoulder
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Trauma surgery and fracture care
If treatment options such as physical therapy, pain meds or injections are not providing relief, then total joint replacement surgery may be the answer.
Orthopedic surgery is a big decision, but we’re here to help every step of the way. If you have questions about your upcoming surgery or recovery, start by checking out our Patient Education library.