Illness or injury can strike anytime, even during the holidays. While we wish you happy, healthy holidays, if you need Urgent or Emergency Services, Gundersen Health System is here to care for you and your family.
- La Crosse: 1900 South Avenue, Level 1
- Boscobel: 205 Parker Street
- Friendship: 402 West Lake Street
- Hillsboro: 400 Water Avenue
- Wabasha: 1200 Grant Boulevard West
- West Union: 112 Jefferson Street
- Whitehall: 18601 Lincoln Street
- For minor illnesses, such as cough/cold, pink eye, sore throat, rashes, urinary tract infections and more.
- See a provider and get a diagnosis without leaving home. No appointment needed, just a connection.
Download our free VirtualVisit app for 24/7 access to a provider, right at your fingertips. No appointment is needed. Ages 2+. Download the app or connect from your computer.
- New Year's Day - Friday, Dec. 31
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 5
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 24
- Christmas Eve - ½ day on Friday, Dec. 23, starting at 12 pm
- Christmas Day - Monday, Dec. 26