These protein balls are no bake, easy to produce and it will take less then 15 minutes to make. The peanut butter protein balls are packed with fiber, healthy fats and protein to keep you full through out the day. Protein balls make a great snack when you are craving for something sweet. The best part is you will never have to turn on the oven.
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup honey
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until well-combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take mixture out of the refrigerator.
- Roll into golf ball sized bites.
- Makes 14 servings
Are peanut butter protein balls healthy?
Nutrition analysis per serving: 125 calories, 6.5 g fat, 3.5 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 1.5 g fiber, 45 mg sodium
Do peanut butter balls have to be refrigerated?
Yes. You can store your peanut butter energy balls in a container. Store them in fridge or cooler. They'll last up to 14 days in the fridge and 90 days in the freezer.
Click here for more protein content.
Is dark chocolate good for you?
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?