Food is one of the best medicines, but it can be confusing to know how to fuel your body. Even more so if you have a health condition that needs you to follow a special diet. Our registered dietitians are here to help. They offer everything from personalized nutrition counseling to intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity and so much more.
- Overweight and obesity
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Kidney stones and kidney disease
- Cancer-related nutritional concerns
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding (lactation) and infant/child nutrition
- Gastrointestinal issues like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reflux, constipation, ostomy, celiac disease and others
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Weight-loss programs
- One-on-one counseling for many nutritional needs (also called medical nutrition therapy or MNT)
- Intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity (Medicare only)
- Consults for hospitalized patients
- Healthy, delicious recipes
We offer Nutrition services close to home. Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment.