Food is one of the best medicines, but it can be confusing to know how to fuel your body. Even more so if you have a health condition that needs you to follow a special diet. Our registered dietitians are here to help. They offer everything from personalized nutrition counseling to intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity and so much more.
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Kidney stones and kidney disease
- Cancer-related nutritional concerns
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding (lactation) and infant/child nutrition
- Gastrointestinal issues like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reflux, constipation, ostomy, celiac disease and others
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Overweight and obesity
- Individual nutrition counselling (medical nutrition therapy or MNT) for a variety of conditions
- Group nutrition counselling offered for some conditions
- Intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity (Medicare only)
- Metabolic rate testing
The link between nutrition and your mental health
How much fiber does my child need?
Have you heard about the health benefits of flax seeds?
Why losing a few pounds can make a big difference on your joints
Non-surgical Weight-Loss (Obesity Medicine)
Health & Wellness
We offer Nutrition services close to home. Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment.