Food is one of the best medicines, but it can be confusing to know how to fuel your body. Even more so if you have a health condition that needs you to follow a special diet. Our registered dietitians are here to help. They offer everything from personalized nutrition counseling to intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity and so much more.
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Kidney stones and kidney disease
- Cancer-related nutritional concerns
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding (lactation) and infant/child nutrition
- Gastrointestinal issues like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reflux, constipation, ostomy, celiac disease and others
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Overweight and obesity
- Individual nutrition counselling (medical nutrition therapy or MNT) for a variety of conditions
- Group nutrition counselling offered for some conditions
- Intensive behavior therapy (IBT) for obesity (Medicare only)
- Metabolic rate testing
Tired of the same meals every week? Find a new favorite that’s healthy and delicious.
Non-surgical Weight-Loss (Obesity Medicine)
Obesity Medicine connects our medical, surgical and nutrition experts to help you find the right options.
Health & Wellness
Fun workouts? Mental health tips for you and your kids? The latest food trends? Our Health & Wellness section has it all.
How to connect
We offer Nutrition services close to home. Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment.