Resources for Gundersen Health System medical and associate staff, medical residents and fellows, and salaried employees.
Access to these resources is limited to Gundersen Health System medical and associate staff, medical residents and fellows, and salaried employees. If you have questions or problems contact the library at (608) 775-5410, ext. 55410 or [email protected].
Log in using your Gundersen email and network password for these resources.
- Journal List - Access the library's online journal subscriptions by using these instructions.
- VisualDx - Clinical decision support tool that helps clinicians recognize and diagnose visually presenting conditions.
- ClinicalKey - Access to full-text journals, textbooks, video, audio, images, guidelines, and more.
- AccessMedicine - Access medical textbooks, diagnostic tools and more.
- AccessSurgery - Provides answers to surgical questions. Valuable for surgeons, surgery residents, and medical-surgical nurses.
- LexiComp Drug Information - Drug information, including interactions, identification, and I.V. compatibility.
- Micromedex - Detailed drug monographs and summaries. Also find toxicology, reproductive risk, and I.V. compatibility.
- Natural Medicines - Evidenced based information on natural medicines, dietary supplements, and complementary alternative and integrative therapies.
- Ovid Online Books - Access online nursing and medical textbooks.
- PsycInfo - PsycInfo includes citations to journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations in psychology, psychiatry, and related fields.
- PubMed - Citations for biomedical and life science journals, and online books. Includes access to the library's full-text journal subscriptions.
- CINAHL - Citations for the published literature in nursing and allied health.
- Cochrane Library - Find systematic reviews, clinical trials, and other evidence-based reviews of health care.
These resources require usernames and passwords that you have created.