Refer a Patient
Call MedLink for 24/7 access to our medical staff in every specialty. One phone number—(800) 336-5465—is all you need for arranging clinical consults, requesting helicopter or ambulance transportation, scheduling a referral appointment or transferring a patient.
We’ll notify our on-call clinician right away. Within five minutes, you can get help with:
- Immediate medical consultations
- Confirming diagnoses
- Referrals to specialists, tests or procedures
When calling for a known or possible patient transfer, you’ll be asked:
- For the patient’s name and date of birth
- If emergency helicopter or ambulance transportation is needed
Schedule a referral appointment
During clinic hours:
You’ll be conferenced to a scheduler from the requested clinical service to schedule the patient's appointment(s).
After clinic hours or if a scheduler is not available:
You’ll be asked for:
- Your contact information
- Requested clinical service
- Patient's name, date of birth and contact info
- Timeframe in which the patient needs to be seen
- Condition and/or diagnosis
Your priority message will be immediately routed to the clinical department. A scheduling specialist will contact your patient directly to schedule the appointment.
GHS Link gives you real-time web access to our electronic medical record. Securely view progress notes, lab results and other portions of our patients’ medical records.