If an injury or illness makes it difficult for you to move, we can help you regain independence. Our specialized doctors (known as physiatrists) diagnose and treat conditions related to the brain, nerves, bones and muscles. We focus on how you function as a whole person—considering all aspects of your life. And, we offer non-surgical treatments to help you enjoy life as fully as possible.
- After effects of amputation and debilitating conditions such as stroke
- Back pain and musculoskeletal disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Mobility issues
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle stiffness
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Botulinum toxin injections
- Electromyogram (EMG) to test the health of your muscles and nerves
- Pain-relieving injections using ultrasound or fluoroscopy
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Referrals for assistive devices, orthotics and prosthetics
Our speech and language pathologists diagnose and treat speech, language and swallowing (dysphagia) disorders in all ages. We have a specially trained team dedicated to the needs of infants and children.
Our hospital rehabilitation unit will challenge you to restore function and quality of life after suffering from a disabling condition like stroke, brain injury or surgery. We're here to help you be as independent as possible.
Need help getting back to work after an injury? We offer work hardening equipment just like you'd use on the job site to get you ready to return to work. Our skilled therapists are there for every step.
You can visit us without a referral from your primary care provider.
Swing Bed program offers patients a home before going home