Pediatric Specialty Care
Nothing beats seeing your little one shine. But, when the sparkle in their step is missing, you expect an experienced care team to get to the root of the problem. Our Pediatric Specialties team offers the broadest group of pediatric experts, often only found in larger cities.
The largest number of pediatric specialists in the region
We offer 45+ children's services. From allergies and diabetes to heart conditions and cancer care, you'll find the most comprehensive care–right here.
Conditions we treat
- Chronic conditions such as asthma, celiac disease, diabetes, headaches and seizures
- Congenital disorders such as cleft lip and palate, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, heart defects and spina bifida
- Mental health conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, depression and anxiety
- Broad spectrum of pediatric surgeries from ear tubes and eye procedures to hernias and birth defects
- Unexpected injuries such as broken bones, ACL tears and concussions
Frequently searched specialty care
Child & Adolescent Mental Health
Diabetes & Endocrinology
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
Cleft Lip & Palate Team
If your child is diagnosed with cleft lip, cleft palate or other genetic anomalies, Gundersen’s Cleft Lip & Palate Team will personalize a comprehensive treatment plan for your child’s individual needs. Our expert team of doctors, surgeons and specialists work together to provide integrated care for cleft lip and palate. As part of your child's evaluation, in a single visit to our Cleft Clinic you can meet with experts across specialties including Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery, Genetics, Psychology, Social Work and Speech Therapy. Please call 608-775-9535 to schedule an appointment.
Our patient education library is a free online resource for patients and families. View educational handouts and videos, recommended by your trusted Gundersen healthcare providers. Pediatric topics span from infancy through adolescence.
Please check with your primary care provider to see if a referral is needed for pediatric specialty care.