Nothing beats seeing your little one shine. But, when the sparkle in their step is missing, you expect an experienced care team to get to the root of the problem. Our Pediatric Specialties team offers the broadest group of pediatric experts, often only found in larger cities.
We offer 45+ children's services. From allergies and diabetes to heart conditions and cancer care, you'll find the most comprehensive care–right here.
- Chronic conditions such as asthma, celiac disease, diabetes, headaches and seizures
- Congenital disorders such as cleft lip and palate, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, heart defects and spina bifida
- Mental health conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, depression and anxiety
- Broad spectrum of pediatric surgeries from ear tubes and eye procedures to hernias and birth defects
- Unexpected injuries such as broken bones, ACL tears and concussions
Our patient education library is a free online resource for patients and families. View educational handouts and videos, recommended by your trusted Gundersen healthcare providers. Pediatric topics span from infancy through adolescence.
Please check with your primary care provider to see if a referral is needed for pediatric specialty care.