Gastroenterology & Digestive Health
Trust your gut when something doesn’t feel right in your digestive system. Our gastroenterologists and digestive health team are experts at providing comprehensive care for your digestive tract, from hurtful heartburn to cancer concerns. We'll get things moving in the right direction.
- Complications of the biliary ducts, colon, esophagus, liver, pancreas, small intestine and stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Swallowing disorders
- Acid reflux testing
- Capsule endoscopy
- Constipation or incontinence testing
- Esophagus functionality testing
- Minimally invasive treatment for heartburn or reflux
- Surgical options for the colon, esophagus, liver, pancreas and rectum
Colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer deaths. Early detection can change that. We recommend you have a colonoscopy every 10 years starting at age 45; earlier if there's a family history of colon cancer or polyps. You can schedule the exam at some of our locations in Wisconsin and Iowa.
We offer Gastroenterology & Digestive Health care close to home. Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment.
Am I having heartburn or a heart attack?
Gut health 101: Is your poop normal?
Simple changes to eliminate heartburn – for good