Diabetes is a problem rooted in how your body makes or uses insulin, which you need to move blood sugar into cells for energy. Complex condition, simple solution. Our diabetes educators will develop a management plan that matches your lifestyle, behaviors and medications. If you have a disease affecting your thyroid or other endocrine system glands, our endocrinologists are experts at diagnosis and treatment.
- Adrenal disorders
- Diabetes, including Types 1 and 2, gestational diabetes and prediabetes
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Metabolic disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Diabetes education
- Endocrine surgery
- Hormone pills or other medications
- Monitoring by your doctor during regular check-ups
We understand diabetes can be overwhelming. Let us help. Our specially trained diabetes care specialists help you plan meals, monitor your blood glucose, teach you how to use your insulin pump and implement lifestyle changes to help you manage your diabetes.
We offer Diabetes & Endocrinology care close to home. Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment.
Diabetes and Endocrinology in La Crosse and Onalaska are departments of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.
Gundersen tops in Wisconsin for diabetes control