When you have a safe and healthy work environment, you can give your best on the job. Our Occupational Medicine team advocates for your health and well-being. We provide medical care for work-related injuries and illnesses. Also, we offer employment-related medical exams, drug testing, Workers’ Compensation injury treatment and more. Keeping you safe on the job is your goal. It’s ours, too.
- Work-related disorders of the muscles, tendons and nerves such as rotator cuff tendonitis
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Exposure to bloodborne diseases like HIV and Hepatitis B and C
- Exposure to environmental hazards such as mold, chemicals or radiation
- Workplace disability and impairment
- Acute injuries like falls, sprains or broken bones
- Ergonomic-related conditions
- Skin rashes
- Medical exams including DOT, pre-employment, FAA, fitness-for-duty, Independent Medical Exams (IME) and more
- Workers’ Compensation injury treatment and return-to-work management
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Respirator exams
- Disability assessment and impairment rating evaluations
- Immigration exams
- Testing such as pulmonary function tests, FIT, vision and hearing, labs, EKGs and physical capability assessments
- Ergonomic assessments and other on-site services
- Business health services
- Employer-based nurse services
- Employer onsite flu vaccine clinic
You can receive Occupational Medicine services at:
- Gundersen La Crosse Clinic
- Gundersen Onalaska Clinic
- Gundersen Sparta Clinic
- Gundersen Tomah Clinic
- Gundersen Winona Campus
Forms for employers
Our Advanced Rehab team can help you reduce your Workers' Compensation costs through education and training, job analysis and effective rehabilitation. We offer a wide range of services, including ergonomic assessments, workplace injury prevention, pre-work screenings, work hardening and more.
Business Health & Development
Our Business Health Services team—and our network of more than 700 providers—works with businesses and organizations of all sizes. We offer the resources your employees need to keep them healthy and on the job.
Whether you’re faced with an injury, illness or surgery, our specialized physical therapists are equipped to help you restore mobility and manage pain.
Regain your independence after illness or injury. Our occupational therapists will aid in getting you back to living and working safely.