Hearing problems make it difficult to connect, learn, engage and enjoy life to the fullest. Our doctors of audiology are committed to improving your hearing and quality of life. They offer comprehensive hearing services for people of all ages and the latest hearing aid technology to fit your budget.
- Hearing loss
- Dizziness and balance disorders
- Ringing/buzzing noises in the ears (tinnitus)
- Ear infection
- Failed newborn and school-age hearing screenings
- Auditory processing disorders
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid cleaning, repair and troubleshooting
- Bone-anchored hearing aids
- Cochlear implants
- Hearing evaluations
- Dizziness/balance assessments
- Custom earplugs for musicians, noise protection and swimming
The choice is yours
We offer a range of hearing aid styles and technology. Our audiologists will help you find the best hearing aid based on your degree of hearing loss, lifestyle, budget and other factors.
Experts urge caution when considering over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids
December 27, 2022
Access to less-expensive hearing aids for those with mild hearing loss just became easier, but experts say to consider more than just the cost before purchasing the do-it-yourself technology.
How to connect
Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment.