All Gundersen Health System Pharmacy locations are open with no change to hours of operation.
During the Wisconsin "Safer at Home" order for COVID-19 response, patients are encouraged to use the drive-thru locations or free mail and home delivery options for prescription needs. Home delivery is available within La Crosse, La Crescent, Onalaska and Holmen city limits.
- Cass St Pharmacy (La Crosse) - Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (La Crosse) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (Onalaska) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (Holmen) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Gundersen Tomah Clinic Pharmacy - Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, ask a Gundersen pharmacist or visit us online.
Gundersen offers COVID vaccine for everyone 6 months and older
Gundersen donates $50,000 to new WAFER facility
Gundersen among best in nation for patient experience
Gundersen vaccine champion highlighted in new national video