All Gundersen Health System Pharmacy locations are open with no change to hours of operation.
During the Wisconsin "Safer at Home" order for COVID-19 response, patients are encouraged to use the drive-thru locations or free mail and home delivery options for prescription needs. Home delivery is available within La Crosse, La Crescent, Onalaska and Holmen city limits.
- Cass St Pharmacy (La Crosse) - Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (La Crosse) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (Onalaska) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Degen Berglund (Holmen) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Gundersen Tomah Clinic Pharmacy - Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, ask a Gundersen pharmacist or visit us online.
Decorah man grateful for what he has despite losing finger
June 01, 2023
Kent Klocke works with his hands, so the contractor from Decorah is used to the occasional cuts and bruises. That’s why, when he cut his left ring finger one Tuesday
Movin’ & More with Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics
May 31, 2023
On Tuesday and Thursday, the Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics’ Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Department is buzzing with activity as residents engage in the popular Movin’ & More program.
Project SEARCH students celebrate graduation and new jobs
May 24, 2023
On May 25, seven interns graduated from a program called Project SEARCH – and all seven have job offers. In her six years as a Project SEARCH instructor, this is
Man thankful for care team following life-altering accident
May 24, 2023
Neil “Moose” Kinder remembers grabbing his cellphone to answer his wife’s call shortly after colliding with three trees along a rural stretch of road near Merrillan, Wis.