Do you take special medicine for a complex or rare health condition? Gundersen Specialty Pharmacy will make sure you have access to the correct medicine, when you need it, in the most cost-effective way. We'll help you manage your condition and medicine—at no charge—throughout your treatment process.
- On-call pharmacist 24/7
- Telephone reminder calls so you never miss a refill
- Free delivery and coordination of medications/supplies
- Notification of recalls or delays that could affect your order
- Medication support and education
- Side effect management
- Coordination of care with multiple specialists
- Financial counseling
- Insurance help
- Regular medication review and monitoring
Gundersen Pharmacy – La Crosse Clinic
Level 1, 1836 South Avenue
La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Pharmacy – East Building
Level 1, 724 Denton Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Pharmacy – Onalaska Clinic
Level 1, 3111 Gundersen Drive
Onalaska, WI 54650
We will help you arrange monthly overnight delivery at no cost in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Arizona and Florida. Shipping is tracked to make sure your medicine safely arrives at the address you provide. If you prefer, arrange to pick up your medicine and speak with a pharmacist at our Gundersen Specialty Pharmacy locations. Please call us to set up delivery.
It's a prescription drug not offered through normal distribution due to:
- High cost
- Treatment of rare health conditions
- Required special handling and storage
- Extra care, teaching or monitoring needed by patients
You should contact us if:
- Your insurance changes.
- You have a new allergy.
- There are changes in your specialty medicine or other medicine you take.
- You have a question about order status, side effects or any other concern.
- You need a refill before the refill due date. If possible, request your refill at least two business days before you need it.
- You need to transfer your prescription.
- You need more information.
If you are not satisfied with any part of our service or choose to use our complaint process, you may request a copy of Gundersen's Patient Rights and Responsibilities brochure. To speak with a patient representative, please call (608) 775-7676. To opt out of this service, call (608) 775-5560.
Gundersen Specialty Pharmacy is nationally accredited by URAC and ASHP, demonstrating our commitment to high-quality care and improving health outcomes. Our La Crosse Clinic Pharmacy is URAC accredited. Our La Crosse Clinic, East Building and Onalaska Clinic Pharmacies are each ASHP accredited.
Gundersen Specialty Pharmacy staff can assist you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A pharmacist is always on call.