Student/Visiting Resident registration
Welcome to Gundersen Health System! As a student, visiting resident or faculty rotating through our organization, you must complete Mandatory Education and, as needed, EPIC education prior to starting your experience.
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MORE THAN ONCE FOR ANY GIVEN SEMESTER.
- You will need your student ID number to register. Your student ID must contain 9 digits, no letters.
- Once you register, you will receive two emails.
- The first email will come after you are approved by the responsible individual at Gundersen confirming that you have been approved in the system.
- The second email will be sent to you when your registration has been approved and processed.This email will have your User IDs and Password along with links to the online courses. You must complete Mandatory Education and, as needed, EPIC education.
- Mandatory Education is required once per calendar year.
- EPIC education is required if you will need to access electronic medical records. If you have been at Gundersen in the past and have viewed the EPIC eLearning modules, we recommend you view the eLearning modules again as a refresher. If your clinical is in the hospital or clinic setting, be sure you have completed the EPIC Ambulatory modules appropriate for your role as noted by your course category listing.
- Please remember to save the email you will receive with your User IDs and passwords. You will need this information to login to a Gundersen computer work station during your clinical.
- Important Note: In order to access student registration and online education, please use a PC, not a MAC; use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as your browser and ensure pop-up blockers have been turned off on your computer.
For Mandatory Education or EPIC training module questions, please email the GundU team or call (608) 775-6789.
For registration questions, please contact Gundersen Medical Education at (608) 755-2081.
For EPIC content questions, please call our EPIC trainers at (608) 775-9861.