Makes 8 servings
- 1 lb. beef roast meat, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, scrubbed and chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (12 oz.) bags frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, beans and peas)
- 1 quart (32 oz.) beef stock
Place meat in bottom of slow cooker. Top with remaining ingredients in order. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve with your favorite crusty bread, cheese and fruit.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 80 calories, 2.5 g fat, 7 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 300 mg sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fruit and yogurt parfaits
Fresh ideas for fruit