Makes 2 servings.
- 10 oz. package pre-cut butternut squash rotini
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place canola oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in a bowl and combine well. Add butternut squash rotini and mix well to evenly coat squash with seasoning mixture.
- Spread evenly in one layer onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until fork tender. Serve immediately.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 125 calories, 7 g fat, 1.5 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg sodium
Is dark chocolate good for you?
Dark chocolate contains many healthy nutrients like iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and more, making it a bittersweet treat to enjoy in moderation.
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe
Makes 6 servings Ingredients 2 cups old fashioned oats 1 tsp. baking powder ¼ cup light brown sugar 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder ¼ tsp. salt 2 cups fresh or frozen
Do juice cleanses really work?
It's true that you’re likely to lose weight on a juice cleanse, but this is simply because you’re consuming fewer calories.
How to get more vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, meaning your body doesn’t produce enough and needs adequate amounts through the food you eat.