Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2 crowns)
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin strips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
Prepare the dressing by stirring together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place the broccoli florets in a colander and rinse with cool water. Drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, sliced red onion, cranberries and almonds. Pour the prepared dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated in dressing.
Let the salad marinate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 90 calories, 4 g fat, 3 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 150 mg sodium
The greatest benefit of tea, from an Englishman in Hillsboro
6 easy tips to avoid dehydration this summer
Recipe: Sparkling strawberry mint mocktail
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe