Makes 4 servings
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 oz. roasted chicken breast, shredded
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. orange zest
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl and toss.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a sealable container (mason jars work great) and shake until well combined. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Divide salad between 4 servings and top with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
Nutrition analysis per serving: 360 calorie, 19 g fat, 22 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 270 mg sodium
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits