Makes 6 servings
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, finely chopped with gills removed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can of black beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can of Northern beans
- 1 cup zucchini, finely chopped
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup panko or plain bread crumbs
- 1Tbsp. garlic, minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup sharp shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- Swirl of Sriracha sauce
- 3 shakes of Duffy's Sauce
In a small bowl, mash black beans. Add whole northern beans and mix well. Transfer bean mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add each of remaining ingredients one by one, mixing well. Add more panko or bread crumbs if mixture is too wet to make a soft patty. Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil to large skillet and turn to medium heat. Form mixture into three-ounce patties, (about ½ cup each) and sauté for 10-15 minutes in skillet (patties should be crispy and browned on both sides). May also place in well-oiled baking dish and baked at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. Garnish with avocado and radish zest for added flavor.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 330 calories, 11 g fat, 22 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 920 mg sodium
Is dark chocolate good for you?
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C