Makes 4 servings
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- ½ lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a baking sheet lined with foil, place vegetables in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. Bake for 30 minutes or until desired texture is achieved. Serve over rice in bowls.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 410 calories, 11 g fat, 14 g protein, 69 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 260 mg sodium
How to get more vitamin C
Do juice cleanses really work?
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits