Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup cold brewed coffee
- 1 Tbsp. Torani® chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp. Torani® caramel coffee syrup, optional
- ½ cup Silk® coconut milk
Drizzle chocolate sauce into bottom of a 12 ounce glass. Fill with ice. Pour one-third to half-full with cold brewed coffee. Top with coconut milk and a splash of caramel syrup. Add a straw and enjoy!
- Torani syrups are found in the coffee isle of any grocery store.
- This drink can be made hot. To assemble: omit ice. Fill mug 2/3 full with hot brewed coffee. Add steamed coconut milk and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- To cold-brew coffee: In container with lid (large mason jar works well), combine ½ cup freshly ground coffee with 1½ cups cold tap water. Cover and let sit for 8-12 hours. Strain coffee from grounds into another mason jar. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 100 calories, 3 g fat, 1 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 30 mg sodium
The greatest benefit of tea, from an Englishman in Hillsboro
6 easy tips to avoid dehydration this summer
Recipe: Sparkling strawberry mint mocktail
Is dark chocolate good for you?