Around here, loving your job is part of the job. But, it's more than just medicine. It’s people like you who make life at Gundersen extraordinary.
At Gundersen, we're healthcare for neighbors, by neighbors. Come on in! Our patients aren’t the only ones who trust us with their care. When you’re part of our hometown team, life at Gundersen feels like:
- That welcoming smile every morning, whether you're working downtown or in a small town
- Friends and teammates looking out for your best interest
- A community of caregivers respecting individuality, always
- That sense of purpose after you've added some color to a difficult situation
- An organization invested in your health and happiness with flexible schedules and generous paid-time off
You’re going to love it here.
Our close-knit culture fosters inclusion and community. It's our unique talents and passions – yours included – that make us stronger.
From cities and suburbs to small towns, experience that hometown feeling no matter which Gundersen location you choose.
We'll take care of you with competitive wages, paid time off, health insurance, flexibility – and more.
Considering a job in healthcare? Take advantage of our diverse training programs. You'll receive paid on-the-job training, plus a career at Gundersen with room for growth.
From clinicians and nurses to business and support professionals, every member of the Gundersen team has a critical role in delivering Love + Medicine. Join us and build your incredible career.
While we call La Crosse home, our physician-led, integrated system spans 7 hospitals and 65 clinics in neighboring communities. We're proud of our rich history and look forward to our bright future.