When your feet hurt, your whole body hurts. You don't have to live with the pain. Our podiatrists will help you find the source of your pain and a treatment plan that provides lasting relief. With advanced training, many of our providers offer specialty care like minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, total ankle replacement, sports related foot and ankle injuries, and diabetic wound and limb preservation. Plus, you'll find foot and ankle care close to home.
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Foot and ankle disorders (arthritis, bunions, gout, plantar fasciitis)
- Foot and heel pain
- Previous foot or ankle surgery
- Wound care
- Custom foot orthotics
- Diabetic wound and limb preservation
- Foot and ankle surgery (fusions, arthroscopy, repair, reconstruction)
- Fracture care
- Routine foot and nail care
- Total ankle replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery
We are proud to offer several minimally invasive surgical options for the foot and ankle. This includes percutaneous or minimum incision surgeries to treat great toe joint arthritis, fractures, heel pain ad Achilles tendonitis, joint fusions, and reconstructive osteotomies of the foot and ankle.
If you have developed a bunion, and have exhausted all non-surgical options without relief, you may be a candidate for minimum incision surgical correction. Gundersen podiatrist, Bradley Abicht, DPM, FACFAS, is the only MIS trained surgeon in the region and is ready to meet with you to discuss our personalized plan.
We offer foot and ankle care close to home. Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment.