Chronic pain can make life difficult. We're here to help. Our Pain Management specialists offer relief using pain-relieving measures with a focus on reducing opioid dependence so you can start living again.
- Back pain
- Joint or muscle pain from arthritis and other conditions
- Neck pain
- Nerve pain from shingles or other nervous system disorders
- Pain from cancer or cancer treatment
- Post-accident pain
- Surgery related pain
- Medicine management with a focus on non-opioids
- Spinal cord stimulation
- X-ray and ultrasound guided injections
We offer Pain Management care close to home. Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment.
8 ways to manage migraines and headaches
5 ways to help everyday aches and pains
Relieve chronic pain with these techniques
Manage chronic pain with these 6 tips