Chronic pain can make life difficult. We're here to help. Our Pain Management specialists offer relief using pain-relieving measures with a focus on reducing opioid dependence so you can start living again.
- Back pain
- Joint or muscle pain from arthritis and other conditions
- Neck pain
- Nerve pain from shingles or other nervous system disorders
- Pain from cancer or cancer treatment
- Post-accident pain
- Surgery related pain
- Medicine management with a focus on non-opioids
- Spinal cord stimulation
- X-ray and ultrasound guided injections
How to connect
We offer Pain Management care close to home. Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment.
Healthy Living with Chronic Pain
Wed, May 10 - Wed, Jun 14 2023
Healthy Living with Chronic Pain focuses on helping you feel better, take control of the pain and get back to your favorite activities. Trained facilitators lead the workshops.