When it comes to brain and spine surgery, you need a surgeon you can trust. Put your mind at ease with our board-certified neurosurgeons by your side. We diagnose and treat complex conditions of the brain and spine. And, we use the least invasive surgery to help you heal faster and return to your healthiest.
- Arm, leg, back or neck pain that has not improved with conservative treatment like physical therapy or injections
- Brain tumors and lesions
- Chiari malformation
- Disc pain
- Sciatica and pinched nerves
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal stenosis
- Brain surgery like craniotomy, shunts and vagus nerve stimulator
- Deep brain stimulation to treat movement disorders
- Hand, wrist, forearm and elbow surgery such as carpal tunnel release and ulnar nerve decompression
- Spine surgery including spinal fusion, complex spine surgery, disc arthroplasty and lumbar decompression
Experts by your side
Get a second opinion
Brain and spine surgery can be intimidating. A second opinion offers reassurance. We can generally arrange an appointment with a neurosurgeon in 1-3 business days. Check with your insurance plan to see if a second opinion appointment is covered and if Gundersen is considered an in-network or out-of-network provider.
Brain or spine surgery is a big decision, but we’re here to help every step of the way. If you have questions about your upcoming surgery or recovery, start by checking out our Patient Education library.
Check with your insurance company to see if you need a referral before making an appointment. Imaging may be required depending on your condition.