Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship Application
Apply for our one-year fellowship through APPA-CAS or email. Our programs begin September 2024.
How to apply
You can apply for our programs through APPA-CAS or by email to:
When you apply, submit your:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- 2 letters of recommendation, including at least 1 from a current supervisor
- Desensitized testing report
- Completion of an APA/CPA-accredited doctoral program in Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology. Applicants from programs other than Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology must have received a certificate of equivalency from their program attesting to having met APA/CPA standards, including internship.
- Completion of an APA/CPA-accredited pre-doctoral internship.
- Completion of all doctoral degree requirements. This is defined as having, on the first day of fellowship, either the diploma in hand or a letter from the director of graduate studies verifying the completion of all degree requirements, pending institution graduation ceremony.
Fulfilling pre-licensure requirements in the State of Wisconsin
- Direct Patient Care: Fellows meet criteria of the Wisconsin state statute to be eligible for licensure, including having a minimum of 25 percent of their fellowship time spent in direct face-to-face (in person or virtual) contact. This amounts to a minimum of 500 face-to-face patient care hours upon completion of the fellowship.
- Supervision: Fellows meet criteria of the Wisconsin state statute to be eligible for licensure of having a minimum of two hours of supervision per week of fellowship training. This amounts to at least 100 hours of supervision upon completion of the fellowship.
Call La Crosse Home
We have it all in La Crosse, Wis. Our vibrant city and region support your dream lifestyle with a welcoming community, culture and outdoor adventure.
Steps from our flagship medical center in La Crosse, our housing options allow you to enjoy the company of your family and the comradery of your colleagues.
Prioritizing Your Wellness
As you learn how to become the clinician you aspire to be, we’ll provide space to prioritize your mind and body wellness, and reach the work-life balance you need.