Gundersen Vaccine Clinic - Onalaska
Get up to date on your vaccines and immunizations to protect yourself and the health of our communities.
Clinic hours & address
Phone: (608) 775-6829
We welcome walk-ins!
To make an appointment, call (608) 775-6829.
Behind on vaccinations? We can help. Our nurses are part of your care team for your vaccines – no primary care appointment needed. Preparing for your international trip with vaccinations? Please visit the Travel Clinic at least 6 weeks before you leave. Learn more at the Vaccination Services page.
We offer many vaccines for your protection, including:
- COVID-19 vaccines for all ages
- DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- Gardasil (HPV)
- Hepatitis A*
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A and B Combo (Twinrix)*
- Influenza (Flu)
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal B
- MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
- MMR/Varicella (Chickenpox) Combo-4 years and older
- Monkey Pox after screening by Primary Care or Telephone Nurse Advisor
- Pentacel (DTaP/IPV/Hib combo)
- Pneumonia 13, 20, and 23
- RotaTeq (Rotavirus)
- Shingrix (Shingles)*
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)*
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Vaxelis (DTaP/IPV/Hib/HepB combo)
*For patients on Medicare:
- Tdap and Shingrix MUST be given in a pharmacy at this time.
- Please check with your Part D for coverage of Hepatitis A and Twinrix. These may need to be given in the pharmacy at well.
- All other routine vaccinations can be given at the Vaccine Clinic