Our Infectious Disease experts treat infections from illnesses and insects. We’re leading research and treatment of tickborne illnesses. Traveling abroad? We offer vaccinations and health advice to keep you safe.
- Bone infections after skin infection (cellulitis)
- Hepatitis A, B and C infections
- Healthcare facility-related infections
- Infections after joint replacements
- Lyme disease and other tickborne infections
- Immunizations and medicine for international travel
- IV antibiotics
- Protection from HIV infection before exposure
Prepare for your international trip with vaccinations and medicine to help with traveler’s illnesses. Visit our Travel Clinic at least six weeks before you leave.
You can visit Infectious Disease without a referral from your primary care provider.