Gundersen Tri-County Foundation
Our Foundation is the fundraising arm of Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics.
Your support stays local
The Foundation provides numerous ways in which past patients, family, community members, staff and supporters can give to the organization and support rural community healthcare now and into the future.
All donations remain in central Trempealeau County, providing funding for:
- Up-to-date technology
- Continuing education for staff
- Healthcare scholarships for high-school seniors and community members
- Support for the capital campaign new hospital and renovated clinic, building for tomorrow, today
The Foundation can help you with any donation or gifting plans you may have. These can include:
- Donating online
- Love Lights to honor and remember those special people in your life
- Estate planning
- Planned giving
- Gifts for a special department
- Annual gifts
- One-time gifts in honor of a loved one
- One-time gifts in memory of a loved one
For gifts of $1,000 or more, your name will be added to our Giving Tree. It hangs on a wall just beyond the Rehabilitation Services entrance on the first floor of Gundersen Tri-County Hospital.
Members of our Foundation Board of Directors
Chairman, Whitehall Community