Senior Living at Gundersen St. Elizabeth's
In addition to our skilled nursing care, Gundersen St. Elizabeth's offers Senior Living apartments. Available in varying sizes and designs, our apartments offer options that meet the individual preferences of each tenant. Whether you enjoy an active, independent lifestyle or you need assistance with activities of daily living, our caring and dedicated staff is devoted to creating a living experience that enhances your well-being, freedom and peace of mind.
We offer a variety of facility features, services and amenities. Many are included in our affordable daily rate. Optional healthcare services are provided by our home care team.
- Various floor plans ranging from 230-588 square feet
- 24-hour emergency call system and access to resident assistant
- Wireless internet
- Fireplace lounges and gathering areas
- Patio and picnic areas
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Building security
- Convenient access to clinic and hospital services
- Wellness center
- Outside parking
- Three daily meals
- Catholic and ecumenical worship services
- Light housekeeping
- Respite and short-term stays
To learn more about the features and benefits of our senior living services or to schedule a tour, call (651) 565-5566.