Take our stroke risk assessment
While stroke can strike anyone of any age, up to 80 percent of brain attacks are preventable. By taking our quick and easy Stroke Risk Assessment, you can find out if you are at high, moderate or low risk for stroke. Based on your results, the evaluation will provide you with steps you can take to avoid this medical emergency.
Learn if you're at increased risk for stroke and what preventive measures you can take to maximize your health.
STROKE RISK ASSESSMENT
Although not required, for the most accurate risk assessment results you should know your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure. For Gundersen patients, this information is available from your MyCare account.
If you're experiencing any of the stroke symptoms below, note the time they started and call 9-1-1 immediately:
- Sudden loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden loss of vision or double vision
- Weakness on one side of the face
- Arm or leg weakness on one side
- Difficulty speaking or understanding speech
- Sudden and severe headache.