Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked & diced
- 4 ounces farmer's cheese, cubed
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well mixed. Serve with your choice of dressing.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 200 calories, 7 g fat, 13 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 200 mg sodium
Do juice cleanses really work?
How to get more vitamin C
Fresh ideas for fruit
Fruit and yogurt parfaits