Makes 8 servings
- 2 round slices of watermelon (about 1 inch thick, cut into 8 pieces from the center of the melon)
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced and quartered
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. fresh mint leaves, torn into small pieces (if desired)
Mix together yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Spread yogurt mixture on top of watermelon round. Top with raspberries, strawberries, kiwi and blueberries. Sprinkle mint leaves for garnish.
Nutrition analysis per serving: 100 calories, 1 g fat, 3 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 mg sodium
Is dark chocolate good for you?
Dark chocolate contains many healthy nutrients like iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and more, making it a bittersweet treat to enjoy in moderation.
Chocolate cherry baked oatmeal recipe
Makes 6 servings Ingredients 2 cups old fashioned oats 1 tsp. baking powder ¼ cup light brown sugar 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder ¼ tsp. salt 2 cups fresh or frozen
Do juice cleanses really work?
It's true that you’re likely to lose weight on a juice cleanse, but this is simply because you’re consuming fewer calories.
How to get more vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, meaning your body doesn’t produce enough and needs adequate amounts through the food you eat.