Learn how to keep your child safe in the car by having your car seat checked by a nationally certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) at an upcoming car seat check-up event.
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death for kids
- More than half of car seats are not used or installed correctly
- Correctly used child safety seats can reduce the risk of death by as much as 71 percent
- The back seat is the safest place for children to ride
A certified CPST can help:
- Select the appropriate car seat for your child
- Ensure a proper harness fit
- Install your car seat correctly
- Know when to move to the next seat
Car seat checks are a free service. Caregivers will be helped on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Car seat checks will take place April-September from 3 to 6 pm at Morrie’s Auto Group locations. On the 1st Thursday of the month, they will rotate between Tomah, West Salem and Sparta locations. On the 3rd Thursday of the month, they will always be at the Onalaska location. See below for specific dates.
Morrie's Tomah (1200 N Superior Ave, Tomah, WI 54660): April 6 & July 6
Morrie's West Salem Chevrolet (990 West City Hwy 16, West Salem, WI 54669): May 4 & August 3
Morrie's Sparta Chevrolet-Buick (1015 S Black River St, Sparta, WI 54656): June 1 & September 7
Morrie's Onalaska Audi-Volkswagen (331 Theater Rd, Onalaska, WI 54650): April 20, May 18, June 15, July 20, August 17 & September 21