If you have a condition affecting your circulation—like a blood clot or blockage in a blood vessel—you’ve come to the right place. Our specialists in vascular surgery, vascular medicine and interventional radiology will help treat and manage your condition using the least invasive procedure available.
- Carotid artery disease
- End-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Resistant hypertension
- Varicose veins (chronic venous insufficiency)
- Aneurysm repair
- Carotid endarterectomy to remove plaque inside the arteries
- Dialysis access procedures
- Laser treatment, injections and vein stripping for varicose veins
- Open venous procedures
- Vascular and carotid stents
Get a second opinion
Are you worried about choosing the right treatment? Have you been told surgery will be difficult or not an option? Our vascular specialists can provide you with a second opinion and peace of mind.
Varicose vein treatment
For some people, varicose veins are simply eyesores. For others, the condition leads to tired, achy or painful legs, blood clots, swelling and open sores. We offer procedures for both medical and cosmetic treatment of varicose veins and a milder form of varicose veins known as spider veins.