Urinary problems don't have to be painful and embarrassing. The good news is almost all of them are treatable, especially when they're caught early. No matter your sex or age, our board-certified urologists and Urology team will care for you so you can start feeling better again.
- Bladder cancer
- Bladder stones and kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic floor issues
- Urinary tract infections
- Bladder cancer surgery and treatment
- Bladder stone and kidney stone management
- Cystoscopies to see the inside of the bladder and urethra
- Prostate cancer surgery and treatment, including SpaceOAR TM system
- RezūmTM and UroLift® systems for enlarged prostate
More than 40 million American men experience prostate enlargement as they get older. This condition, known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), can be treated using the minimally invasive UroLift System. The treatment offers rapid relief without requiring heating, cutting or removal of the prostate tissue. Call our urology team to schedule a consultation today.
You can visit us without a referral from your primary care provider. We offer Urology care close to home.