Speech & Language Therapy
It can be frustrating when an illness or injury makes it difficult to communicate or swallow. Whether you have a baby struggling to feed or a loved one recovering from a medical condition, our experts in Speech and Language Therapy can help. Their personalized approach to speech, language and swallowing disorders puts you and your family at the center of treatment. Every time. No exceptions.
- Language, articulation and voice disorders
- Head and neck cancer
- Traumatic brain injury
- Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), dementia and other progressive neurologic disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Cleft lip and palate
- Evaluation and treatment of communication, cognition and swallowing conditions for adults in the hospital and outpatient settings
- Evaluation and treatment of feeding, swallowing and communication disorders for children in the NICU, hospital and outpatient settings
- Assessment and treatment of children with developmental delays
- Vocal cord assessment for voice disorders (laryngeal videostroboscopy)
- Swallow studies (videofluoroscopy)
- Assessment, treatment and counseling for head and neck cancer patients
- Augmentative and alternative communication support like communication boards, books, computers and tablets
- Community support groups
Many neurological conditions can affect speech, language, thinking and swallowing. Our neurologists work closely with our speech and language therapists (pathologists) to develop personalized treatment plans.
Pediatric Speech & Language Therapy
Have a child who needs help with feeding, swallowing or developing their speech or language? We have pediatric specialists who are trained to work with kids of all ages.
Inpatient rehabilitation is about more than recovering from an illness or injury. It’s about helping you maximize your independence. Our team of doctors, therapists, nurses and other staff are expertly trained to help you meet your goals.
How to connect
Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment. We offer speech and language therapy care close to home.