Injuries, illnesses and surgery can impact your mobility or cause ongoing pain. Our physical therapists use therapy, technology and techniques to restore function and manage pain. Your care team collaborates to deliver high-quality care that gets you back to motion.
- ACL injury
- Chronic pain in the neck, lower back, shoulder, knee and hip
- Degenerative joint disease of the knee
- Dizziness/balance disorder (vertigo)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Spine curve (Scoliosis)
- Walking abnormality (gait instability)
- Dry needling
- Functional rehabilitation and strengthening
- Neurological therapy
- Pelvic therapy
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
It can be less expensive to pay out of pocket than to go through an insurance provider, especially if you have a high deductible. You will be asked for your payment in full when you check in for your appointment.
Is my heel pain from plantar fasciitis?
9 benefits of physical and occupational therapy
An exercise physio-what?
You can visit us without a referral.