Whether you have a new kidney problem or are actively managing kidney disease, you want the best treatment and specialists. Our nephrologists care deeply about your quality of life. And, we're committed to helping you prevent the progression of disease. Should you need dialysis, we offer treatment options within our hospital, clinic or the comfort of your home.
- Chronic kidney disease
- Diabetes-related kidney disease
- End-stage renal disease
- Kidney stones
- Kidney transplant follow-up
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Protein in the urine (proteinuria)
- Inpatient dialysis in our La Crosse hospital
- Outpatient consultations
- Outpatient hemodialysis in Black River Falls, Onalaska, Prairie du Chien, Tomah and Viroqua
- Home dialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis on our La Crosse Campus or at your home
We offer Nephrology & Renal Dialysis close to home. Please contact your primary care provider for a referral before making an appointment.